Saturday, February 24, 2007

random hookups

Saturday, February 24, 2007
Being single is fun. I get to meet interesting people. I do what I want, whenever I feel like it. I spend most of my money on myself (which I do). I get to have random hookups.

But I'm starting to wonder about the past "hookups" I've had lately. I have yet to experience a "good" hookup. What exactly defines a good hookup? Well, for one thing, I would hope it all goes smoothly. No awkward small talk during the act. No weird noises or odd habits coming out of the other person.

I'm tired of faking interest in the guy as he kisses me with what he thinks are his best moves. I'm normally blunt about what's on my mind, but I just can't seem to "get what I want" from these guys...

I think I should give up on guys. Maybe that'll make them come crawling for me with better skills.

No comments:

 
(en·tro·py) © 2008. Design by Pocket