Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Tuesday, December 04, 2007
apparently i'm cute. i think i'm dumb. =P


So. I got to wondering if this is going to last. Because honestly, I want it to. a lot. I'm getting way ahead of myself, and I know I am.. but I can't help but realize that I got something amazing.. I have someone who I've needed and wanted..

But I've been this girl that he's had a crush on for almost 3 years now.. What if he eventually stops crushing and starts realizing he's with someone who's boring? Or someone completely NOT "dreamy" or amazing.. Or not something he wants anymore..

I'm actually starting to worry about when the initial fire starts to die.. and it's still so early?!

Ugh. I blame bad past experiences. I suck. Definitely not "cute".. Definitely dumb.




**EDITED**

txt msg from 12/04/07 1:08pm

came to the conclusion that im happy because of you and i will do whatever it takes to make this relationship last. i want US to last. i wanna be happy. i want YOU to be happy EVERYDAY i wake i tell myself that im lucky to have u EVERYDAY i do that im happy i really am i will never forget this part of my life and i thank you for that =)


infatuated.

No comments:

 
(en·tro·py) © 2008. Design by Pocket