Wednesday, December 26, 2007

more baby talk.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007
ugh. came across a message on a radio station message board today:

I was actually surprised on how many girls actually keep their babies at such a young age. I've had this discussion with my boyfriend. If I ended up pregnant, there would be absolutly no way I would keep it. (And he supports me 100%.) Like the other callers, I wouldn't even go through 9 months just to give it up for adoption. I would definatly want an abortion. It's not that I don't want kids. It's just that even at almost 21, I know I'm too young to be havin' babies, and I don't want to ruin the rest of my life with a kid. I know that sounds bad, but I just wouldn't do that to myelf, my boyfriend, or our families. If I ended up pregnant and wanted an abortion, I wouldn't even tell my family (they would freak!) I think you need to talk about this topic for a longer time because there's just so many different topics and concerns that spin off from it. I mean, you didn't even go into talking about the plan B pill. I had to take it one time just to be safe. And in a way, that's sort of an abortion in itself, which is also an option for young kids who have had unprotected sex. But I just wanted to leave a little comment to get my thoughts out there. It was a great show! :-)


rawr.

No comments:

 
(en·tro·py) © 2008. Design by Pocket