Saturday, January 10, 2009

motivation

Saturday, January 10, 2009
So, I've come to realize that I haven't been motivated to do much lately... I mean, there's a lot to do, and I'm glad I was able to accomplish some of my short-term goals (cleaning the basement, getting a pedicure, getting my eyebrows re-threaded, etc), but I have this huge urge to do something big...

((LIST TIME!!))

Things to Do for 2oo9:

*side note: I'm sure this list will be constantly growing
  • Buy a DSLR
  • Go to CA to visit Dennis ;; then road trip to LV
  • Finish my scrapbook / craft room
  • Organize and frame all my pictures --> then hang everything.
  • Organize my bookshelf --> time to sell some of these or pass them on...
  • Drive JJ's car + learn how to race ;)
  • New Scrapbook: Desserts!
  • Blog more often.
  • Architectural Boat Tour
  • New Blog: Coolest places to eat around Chicago
  • VISIT ALLISON!!
  • 3 canvases - 3 graffiti tags
  • Sox game w' JJ and the Usuals
  • Visit Kuya Rico / Kuya Rob / Toronto
  • Buy a RipStik
  • Hotel hopping ;)
  • Get JJ a folding bike so we can ride in the city together!
  • Become a professional baker **complete with all necessary tools... a.k.a. BUY BAKING TOYS!! :D


GOD I can't wait til the summer!!! I have a feeling this winter is going to be a very, very long one. =(

No comments:

 
(en·tro·py) © 2008. Design by Pocket