Sunday, April 19, 2009

[Sunday] Thunks

Sunday, April 19, 2009
Okay, so it's a lazy Sunday, and I've decided to answer someThursday Thunks.

1. Recently Berleen and I discovered the allure of the Twilight series. Have you ever been sucked in to the latest "thing"? (Like Harry Potter, the movie Titanic, social networking, etc. etc. etc.)

Definitely get hooked on the social networking sites.. I'm on facebook, myspace, and twitter religiously. Sadly, I tried to get ahead of my peers when it came to these.. so it's reasonable to say that I didn't get hooked on most other things.. simply because others got to it WAY too much for me. Anything teeny-boppers are hooked on (Twilight, Hannah Montana, etc) are as far from my list of interests as are tattoos and piercings.

2. What software do you use for your email?

gmail :)

3. Are you comfortable being nude?

to sleep, when no one is there, yes. I am very insecure about my body though, so I have trouble even thinking about wearing a bathing suit out anymore :(

4. What is something you plan on doing this summer?

ROAD TRIP! ANYWHERE! I also have plans on taking a few basic culinary classes, but it depends on finances.

5. Do you have a favorite movie/book quote? If so, what is it?

Sadly I can't think of any off the top of my head.. but I have a bunch written down and highlighted all around my room.. someday I'll find them :)

6. How many email addresses do you have?

let's see.. gmail, sbcglobal, yahoo, and tmobile.. but I only use the gmail and tmobile ones regularly.

7. Is the sky falling?

nope.. it's just a couple of aliens looking for their son, Kirby

8. Have you been to the Grand Canyon?

I've flown over it, but never taken a trip out there.. not sure if it's for me really.. I'm scared of heights (I start to feel very dizzy and scared I might pass out and fall off lol)

9. When was the last time you mailed a hand written letter?

A VERY long time ago.. I used to write to my grandparents in the Philippines all the time. Sadly, technology has taken over my life.

No comments:

 
(en·tro·py) © 2008. Design by Pocket