Tuesday, June 30, 2009

quick rant.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009
I'm heartbroken. I miss you.. I miss how we used to be... I miss how you used to appreciate me more.. I miss being spoiled (not with materialistic things... with love).. I miss being wanted.. I miss being confident.. I miss the butterflies.. I miss how you used to RESPECT me...

Things have changed. In a sense, you stopped treating me like a girlfriend and you've started looking at me as your wife, and it's not always the prettiest picture to imagine. You expect things from me, yet when I expect things from you, I get whining.. I get procrastination.. I get a "maybe" or even a "no".

I can't bring it up to you because I know I will cry... and when I get emotional, I won't be taken seriously... and you might leave me.

And I can't handle that either. So I don't know what to do.

I'm in so much pain.

No comments:

 
(en·tro·py) © 2008. Design by Pocket