Thursday, March 01, 2007

primetime television

Thursday, March 01, 2007
sometimes i wonder if anyone can see through me anymore... if anyone realizes that i still want to be loved. that i still want to have someone tell me they will always be there for me... someone to "catch me if i fall"...

that's not to say i can't do it on my own. because with all i've been through, i know i can. and i know that i will. but it's always comforting to know that people are behind you to love and support you.

maybe i AM thinking too much into it. maybe i'm just way too hormonal. maybe i'm watching too much drama-primetime television. but either way, i've suddenly realized how alone i am now. how temporary every close kinship has been... how temporary the feeling of exhilaration has felt...

but is it too much to ask for someone to love me? have i really turned into that much of an unapproachable hard-ass bitch? or am i just being stupid and blind?

No comments:

 
(en·tro·py) © 2008. Design by Pocket