Sunday, May 06, 2007

a letter

Sunday, May 06, 2007
To: The boy who keeps me smiling

Tell me. How does it feel to know that you have changed my life so much so that I feel more complete, more satisfied, and more peaceful? How does it feel to know that you are the reason I smile so frequently throughout my day?

I love that you enjoy my company because you "don't have to try so hard" when you're with me. I love that you enjoy my company because I'm simply just a "chill" type of girl. I love that you enjoy my company because we can be sweet and cheesy and just laugh about being so lame.

Despite all the mini-drama that I may bring up sometimes, I want you to know that you really do mean a LOT to me. You've made such a difference in my life and there is NO way I could ever truly express my gratitude. I know that we're not just a phase.. we're not just a fling to each other.. I know what we have, whatever it IS that we have, is real. It's something that I know I need to appreciate not just on a daily basis, but a constant basis.

I want you to understand that although I cannot promise that I will never hurt you, that I will never upset you.. I CAN promise that when I do, I will still be here to make the pain and stress go away. I will not just give up and walk away.

Whether this means I am thinking too much again, or that I'm getting too serious.. I just want to throw it out there that I care about you.. a lot.

Love always, J.

No comments:

 
(en·tro·py) © 2008. Design by Pocket