Wednesday, October 03, 2007

happiness

Wednesday, October 03, 2007
what is it about having a relationship that keeps you so happy, so content? From my own personal experience, whenever I am IN a relationship, I feel much more secure and even more confident. I know I can stand on my own two feet, but somehow it seems easier knowing that someone will be there if you forget how to walk.

Lately I've been so busy with all my commitments [work, school, gym] that I've almost completely neglected my social life. It is when I finally have time to breathe that I realize how long it has been since I've truly been able to let go and have a good time. I feel crunched for time, always thinking about everything I have to do once I get home. And even then, I'm hardly ever home anymore.. I'm simply too busy. With that said, I start to worry that I'm going to ruin my chances for developing any real friendships, therefore missing out on amazing experiences that could have happened. I'm not so worried that I'm not going to have any friends by the end of college.. but I AM worried that I'm going to lose parts of my personality. I'm extroverted, spontaneous, and a lot of fun. How sad is it that I'm worried about burning out before my 21st birthday?

No comments:

 
(en·tro·py) © 2008. Design by Pocket