Thursday, January 17, 2008

a message.

Thursday, January 17, 2008
Thursday, January 17, 2008 2:34am

You're probably sleeping but you gave me a txt earlier saying you're sorry, for what. =) you didn't do anything wrong, I was just being a big baby. i just realized that im being an idiot to someone that cares and loves me. I know your worried about your past, BUT IM NOT YOUR EX, I will NEVER break your heart or ever put you down. I made you cry today and you do not know how sorry and ashamed I felt. I felt like I let you down and that I failed to make you happy. I romise that I will make it up to you I want us to last and I will do ANYTHING to see that happen. I want ot be that guy who you always dreamed and blogged about, someone who you can be proud of , someone who makes you realize everyday that you're loved and cared for, that this guy is always thinking about you. I realized tonight that I will love you always and forever..... it's a long time I know but I want to spend that time with you. I cant say anything more............ all I can say now is I Love You through tears and smiles.. oh and yes, I AM IN FOR A BUMPY RIDE =)

No comments:

 
(en·tro·py) © 2008. Design by Pocket