Wednesday, March 05, 2008

conviction

Wednesday, March 05, 2008
conviction \kən-ˈvik-shən\
an unshakable belief in something without need for proof or evidence




I don't need anyone to tell me how I should or shouldn't feel. I can't explain it, which means I can't give any of you proof of our love and the reality of everything that goes on between us.

I am happy. I look forward to our future together, no matter how long it takes.

I can't wait til he moves in this summer (we need a bigger bed.)
I can't wait til we exchange vows (mine will be better.)
I can't wait til we start having kids (plural. sorry baby, one just won't be enough.)

I can't wait to grow old and gray together.

I can't wait because I'm excited. But in reality, I can wait.. because I don't want to rush any of it.

I'm just happy to know that it's all going to happen someday.
I'm just happy to know that he wants it all to happen someday too..

I love you, baby, always and forever, just like all those cheesy songs in our scrapbook :wink:

No comments:

 
(en·tro·py) © 2008. Design by Pocket