Saturday, March 29, 2008

21....

Saturday, March 29, 2008
So I just turned 21 (on Wednesday, March 26th) and to celebrate, I had parties lined up for Wednesday night, Friday night, Saturday night, and even Sunday night..

After only half of the celebrations, I have come to realize that I'm not who I used to be.. Well, I mean I've known that I'm not one of those "crazy drunk party animals" anymore.. but it wasn't until last night's (mistakes) that I knew for sure that I've changed a lot..

I'm a social drinker.. I said it before, and even after turning 21, I can still attest to the fact that I do not like going out and getting "smashed". In fact, I would have been happy last night if I had just babysat a drink and just danced all night... I look at all the pictures on my camera and I just regret acting so stupidly... I mean, I know it's all "typical" in terms of how anyone else in my group, or anyone else in my age group for that matter, to have the "morning regrets" and hangovers..

I'm not like that. I'm glad I'm 21 for the sole reason that I can go out and chill in places much later in the night.. As for alcohol... moderation is key... I've been uninterested in getting drunk for the past year.. and turning legal hasn't changed that one bit...

No comments:

 
(en·tro·py) © 2008. Design by Pocket