Wednesday, January 14, 2009

miss busy bee

Wednesday, January 14, 2009
It's JJ's 23rd birthday tomorrow, and THANK GOD I have a day off today.. (even though I feel soo lethargic - due to the biting winter weather)

I have much to do, including shopping, bills to pay (so I don't worry about it this weekend), and BAKING!

His birthday mini cakes:


Red Velvet Cupcakes =)
*Thanks to Recipe Girl for this picture

So far, I've gathered all my ingredients except for a few garnishes, which I'm picking up later this evening... Oh, trips to JoAnn Fabrics... how I love thee...

Also on today's agenda, I gotta buy JJ a gift, which I'll probably order online. I HAD ordered a DVD from him, along with my David Foster & Friends DVD... and I am STILL waiting for this order to come in... ugh. So I'll probably just find a new gift to give him... I know he's been wanting a few items for his car (there's a list in the basement that he's been keeping. I am definitely stealing it -wink-)

I'm paying my bills online this very moment (I love online bill pay as well lol)... so hopefully the rest of the day goes just as productively (new word lol)

Part of me wants to get a 2nd job, but at the same time, I love this free time I have to just catch up with my own life... The whole idea of "penciling in" my schedule sounds so cliche, but it's such a vital part of my month / week / day / moment that I'm pretty sure I'd go insane if I didn't do so.

Ah well, at least everything will be organized and smooth for this weekend (ha. yeah right)...


1 comment:

Tiff Jam said...

justine, if you make those cupcakes, you have to send some over! hah jk. when are you coming back to california?!

 
(en·tro·py) © 2008. Design by Pocket