Saturday, January 17, 2009

philippines.

Saturday, January 17, 2009
I've only been to the Philippines once.. and stayed for only 2 weeks..
Lola Precy comes to visit once a year and usually stays about a month..
Lolo Pete comes to visit once a year (if even that) and stays about a week and a half...

We rarely see each other, we rarely talk to each other, but these are my two MOST favorite people in the world.. I love them so much and miss them even more..

I don't think they realize how much I love them.. that when I say it, I'm just saying it because they're back in town... But every time they leave, or every time I see pictures of the Philippines from my other cousins who meet up with them, I cry... I cry because I miss them so much and wish I was there... I wish I lived so much closer to them... I wish I had enough MONEY to visit them more often...

Lolo Pete has emphysema and his doctors say he shouldn't fly for long periods of time anymore..

That's why we're having the big Catholic wedding in the Philippines.. I want Lolo Pete there... and Lola Precy of course...

To be honest, if it wasn't for them, I'd settle for just the courthouse wedding... I'm sticking to the tradition just for them.

I wish I could save up money to see them this summer.. but we'll see... too many bills to pay, too much debt to reconcile first... =(

No comments:

 
(en·tro·py) © 2008. Design by Pocket