Saturday, March 07, 2009

early birthday! =)

Saturday, March 07, 2009


So, JJ bought my birthday present early! When I found out, I was at work, on the phone with him. As soon as he told me he was, at that very moment, purchasing a digital SLR, I almost screamed! I was so excited and giddy about it that I almost ended up crying at work! hahaha.. what a sight that would have been..


That was Thursday night, and yesterday was a pretty nice night out.. so we went downtown to go adventuring with my new toy... I had so much fun, despite it being kinda chilly and I didn't bring a jacket. After building up an appetite from walking so much, we decided to eat at Seven Treasures, our ONLY Chinatown restaurant ;) Pictures to follow, because I still have to upload them...

Even though it's rainy and dreary right now, I'm still in a "high on life" feeling.. I'm looking forward to NEXT weekend, when JJ and I are both off again.. and hopefully the weather continues to stay warm (Tuesday = 60s again?? SWWWEEEEET!!). I'm still a beginner, but I'm learning more and more everyday... and I absolutely love it! :D

No comments:

 
(en·tro·py) © 2008. Design by Pocket