Tuesday, March 20, 2007

playing games

Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Some people believe that in order to "get a guy hooked", you need to play hard to get. It's the only way to make sure they don't think you're an easy catch.. to make sure you enjoy the game a little..

But I hate playing hard to get. Mainly because if I like a guy, he'll know anyway. If I don't tell him directly, he'll understand by my actions.. and I'm not ashamed of it. I'd rather have the honesty. In the same manner, I'd rather have a guy just be interested.. not play games with me to "test the waters".

I like a boy. Yes, I ACTUALLY like him.. I mean, I know that I'm not going to throw myself at him.. I know I can't scare him away.. learned that one back in high school [ha]. But I'm not going to play "keep away" to see if he's interested. I already got the vibe, thank you.

But now I'm a little worried. Is playing the game.. testing the waters.. is it all a pre-requisite to a successful relationship? Do you need to act uninterested to keep the object of affection interested? Will it be an instant "game over" if you make a move too suddenly?

No comments:

 
(en·tro·py) © 2008. Design by Pocket